We at Feedbackly are looking for a part-time delivery coordinator (approximately 10-15 hours per week) to assist us with our feedback kiosk operations. The position is a 6-month fixed-term contract with a possibility to work full-time during the summer months. The work would start as soon as possible so hurry up and apply!
The responsibilities include:
* assist in hardware inventory
* assemble and package feedback kiosks
* coordinate the feedback kiosk deliveries and returns
* monitor and track that the feedback kiosks are delivered and returned as planned
* closely work together with our customer support and customer success team
The ideal candidate would have:
* Possibility to work about 10-15 hours/week during weekdays
* Positive can do - attitude and ready to work in a growth company
* Ambitious attitude towards learning new things
* Able to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
* Good verbal and written skills in Finnish and English, other languages considered a plus (our official language is English)
* Some prior experience in either logistics and/or customer service is considered a plus, either from work or studies
At Feedbackly, we build the world’s only survey tool that turns CX into instant sales and above all - it is beautiful.
Our vision can be put in to a simple sentence: “We want to create sustainable growth through CX data.”
There is always coffee and beer around the office as well as snacks! Office building, a gym and a rooftop terrace with sauna use is unlimited and free of charge in Helsinki.